Friday, February 6, 2009


Here we are at week # 3 we were taught by Micheal Berg(who is our base

director) and he spoke biblical on restoration! Little did i know

this would be a life changing week for me : ) we spoke on many topics.

One was the father heart of God which i realized how grateful i truly

am for blessing me with such an amazing father in my life as well as

an amazing mom. As we looked at hurts and such that may have come from

our fathers i quickly saw how i was in the group of about three other

girls who could say their dads had not hurt them drastically tainting

there perception of God. I am so grateful God has blessed me with this gift of amazing parents and family! 

As the week went on we covered the topic of restoration and forgiveness, this was so moving because at the end of the week we all went and had a time of confession and forgiveness. We split into group with our small group leaders and began a 6 hour journey of heart wrenching openness and healing. This is one of the best things and the most freeing thing I have done. I was able to confess and forgive things I never thought I would be able to do. I so wanted to just run around yelling I am free because of JESUS and what HE has done for me :) At the end of the time we had a small Bonn fire and burned all our papers with names and times of all these things (as seen in the top picture). It was a week were I started to have a new understanding of what God wants us to live in all the time and how vitally important this is for our function as humans, 


My prayer is always make this a practice in my life and that everyone I know also have this as well. I felt washed white as snow after this time and a closeness with God that was like taking a breath of fresh air!


I pray the same for all of you : )


Love 


Rebekah (becky) Contarino 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are posting so we can know what is going on! I am still praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete