Thursday, February 5, 2009

a weekend off in Florida

Hey everyone!


I wanted to tell everyone God is so awesome lol.... although you might already know that its always good to hear again! Hopefully everyone will be getting my e-mail soon and have an update on all i am learning as well as the days off and what we are doing :)

Two week ends ago a few of us students went to down town Ordlando to sight see. 

IT was so much fun while i was there I fed an aligator! which was fun and I felt like a cheesey tourest while doing it. Although my room mate Selina and her friend matthias also came with us and they are from switzerland so some how having them there seemed to make it better :) After going in and out of shops and such we walkd by the replies believe it or not museam and an upside down building which was fun to see! I also Got to hold some beautiful birds, from a man who rides around on a bicycle with them on his back (that was strange) but the birds were so pretty

 
(me and the birds (right to left) Tabitha, Joanna Matthias and Mona )


( Selina (bombina, my roomie and wondeful friend with the birds)

also we also stopped and ate at the biggest McDonalds in the world, I have to say I enjoed a peanutbutter and bannana sandwhich instead of having a happy meal :)   All in all it was a fun day down town and my first adventure down there !



The Fallowing day I had one of my dreams come true as we headed to the beach sunday morning. On the beach we had praise and worship, it was a heavenly or as heavenly as you can get at the ocean praising God it was so beautiful and the perfect way to spend my day with God. It was the first time I had experienced Gods presence like that while being on the beach. It was the first time I went to the beach with God and felt Him there as if  we was sitting on my towel enjoying His creation with me. We serve such an amazing God! 

It was a wonderful weekend of fellowship and me and God time! Its so special to be able to experience this in my life I will always be grateful for these times.

In Gods peace 

Love 
Rebekah (Becky) Contarino 

No comments:

Post a Comment