Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One-ness with Christ !

This past week we have been learning about the relationship and one-ness with Christ and what that means to us. Its been crazy I never knew the extent I could go in my relationship with Christ (As if i even know now lol). I am not even sure if I can explain this newness with Christ but ill try.

I said while talking to a friend " I can now understand how God can do miracles and how He can move mountains and that with this new closness He and I have, He could actually use me. To come into this abundant love relationship with Christ being the center is breath taking yet so humbling at the same time. As I come to this place and knowing more clearly about who I am as a woman of God I begin to understand the relevance and the beautiful significance of Jesus prayer "and the glory which you gave me I have given them, that they may be one just as we are one"( john 17:22). I am so grateful for this time learning and growing my life has been forever changed.

At times like these I could fully express entirely how I feel. However all I can end with is that the one-ness and love relationship I am pursuing with God ,overflows and pours itself into ever area of my life and the peace and constant presence of God . With that closness, everything else He requires is a joy and seems to fall into place its beautiful. This type of Christianity/relationship with my creator is totally epic to say the least.

Be encouraged there is ALWAYS more with JESUS !

Rebekah Contarino

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Beck! My prayers for you are sure being answered. (No doubt your Mom and Dad and others are contributing in that area too :)

    I can't wait to see which mountain He picks for you!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! So do you know where in India you be going? North or South? Which province? Which city? Have you learned any native language in your preparation? Are you excited? Love, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete